allmineral works day in, day out to minimise the waste of raw materials, conserve natural resources and make our plants even more cost-effective for the benefit of customers. This guiding principle is in our company’s DNA and has inspired us to focus on dry processing solutions so as to conserve natural raw materials both now and in the future.
- Patented pulsation procedure emulates the physical properties of a wet processing plant
- Environmentally friendly solution avoids the use of water
- Dry processing generates zero dust emissions
- Comprehensive service and consulting for sustainable processing with complete recycling of raw materials
Dry processing at a glance
In this type of processing, the natural raw material is fed into the machine and cleaned by a flow of air. This air is subsequently allowed to escape, while the processed material exits the machine after automatically being separated into heavy feed and light feed.
Unlike with wet processing, air jigging technology features zero losses resulting from product moisture. And thanks to the integrated flue suction featured in our cutting-edge air jigs, particle emissions are all but eliminated. A processing plant can often be installed in a matter of days, for example when using our versatile allair mobile® machine.
Benefits of this processing procedure
Plants such as the allair® do not use water at all during processing. Not only is this good for the environment, it cuts processing costs by up to 75 percent and eliminates the need to store and dispose of slurry.
The fact that there is no increase in moisture is particularly beneficial when processing coal – indeed, the moisture level is reduced still further while the specific energy of the processed product is increased. The straightforward structure and integration of the allair® also makes it easier to acquire the approvals needed in order to commence operation and design the operating area with compact dimensions.
Our innovative products undergo constant development and optimisation at the hands of our expert team and the internal research department at our Global Testing & Research Center. We focus above all on achieving maximum product quality and durability while ensuring customer satisfaction through our consulting and services.
More about allair®
This jig works according to the dry processing principle and sets high standards in terms of environmental protection.
- allair® promotes economical solutions with minimal costs
- Enables the maximum possible processing of boundary layers, meaning that existing deposits can be used for longer
- This plant type ensures optimum processing for further use – even of coal that previously could not be recycled
- allair® can help increase profits through better use of coal reserves
Any questions about dry processing?
Get in touch today!
Get in touch and talk to our experts.
We’re happy to help: contact us here.