Wet processes are the most widespread method of processing coal, ores, and many additional primary and secondary raw materials around the world. allmineral boasts a comprehensive product portfolio for sorting a wide variety of materials with grain sizes ranging from coarse to very fine. The medium of water has an extremely positive impact on separation by material properties – and wet processes are almost entirely shielded from external climatic conditions.
The allflux® procedure uses fluidised bed technology for density sorting and hydraulic classification. This two-stage treatment makes it possible to process a mixture of sand and water without pre-thickening.
- Sorting, classification, thickening and cleaning all performed in a single unit
- Production of quality sand from deposits featuring impurities
- Consistent material quality via automatic process control
- Low energy requirement and low wear
With its broad feed-in spectrum, the alljig® ensures efficient sorting of a wide variety of primary and secondary raw and waste materials featuring different densities. The water- and air-pulsed alljig® is a smart, reliable and economical solution.
- Broad range of grain sizes and high throughput
- High-precision separation
- Jig stroke generated practically wear-free
- Easy to operate, low-maintenance solution with a long service life
More about allflot®
The unique allflot® machine increases both the yield and quality of minerals. It features an innovative new ventilation concept crafted by our engineers and offers the maximum possible flexibility in terms of the volumetric throughput rate.
- Sophisticated ventilation concept makes this plant type uniquely flexible
- As there is no mechanical agitator, the electric power consumption is around 40% lower than with conventional plants
- Plant is guaranteed to function flawlessly even with a low concentration of solids
- Innovative flotation technology and smaller dewatering plant ensure a smaller footprint
More about allgauss®
Delivering high-precision separation, terrific flexibility and energy savings of up to 50% compared with conventional equipment featuring the same field strength, the allgauss® is a straightforward, flexible and robust solution with a range of configuration options for optimum results.
- Electromagnetic separation enables high level of precision
- Plant is suitable for flexible use
- This procedure is associated with lower investment costs and lower specific costs per ton of material throughput
- Results in reduced environmental impact and lower construction costs
- The allgauss® is a low-maintenance, user-friendly solution that is easy to commission and operate.